Accountants and Bookkeepers in Malvern - Turl & Co

New Business Start Ups
Most new businesses need a bit of help in their initial stages. Making sure that you have got everything covered can be exhausting and cause undue stress. Let us guide you through the steps that you need to take. We can advise on everything a new business needs to consider with regards to accountancy.

As examples we can advise on the following:
  • How and when to register as self-employed
  • VAT Registration
  • How to register as an employer and set up a payroll system
  • What bookkeeping method is best for you
  • When tax returns should be completed and the deadline date
We have links with PFP who offer fee protection insurance in the event that you are subject to an Inland Revenue enquiry. We can also refer you to various other professionals.

Limited Company Formation
We can also advise as to what form your business should take and if required can form a limited company for you. We can advise you on:

  • Choice of company name
  • How to operate your company
  • Whether your company should be vat registered
  • All aspects of running a small company
Your first appointment with us is free of charge. This is so that you can get to know each other and decide how we could work together as an effective team. If you would like to come in for an informal chat about starting a business then please give us a call.

Property Services
If you own a second home that you rent then you most likely need to prepare a Statement of Letting and complete a tax return. If that property is a furnished holiday home (FHL) then you will need a set of accounts.

There are rules on what expenses you can claim against your rental income and we can advise you on these and on how to keep sufficient records.

There are also tax implications when you sell a house that was purchased as a 'Buy to Let' and has been rented out. We can advise you on any capital gains tax that may be due and we can also provide information when you are looking into whether owning a rental property is right for you.

Let us know if you would like to make an appointment to come in for an informal chat.
Do you need to produce a statement of letting? Turl & Co can help. All accountancy services from VAT registration to help to produce a statement of letting. Call today:
01684 438 338
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Turl & Co Ltd.